Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CS6

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chrisburton
    Participant

I know a lot of people here use Photoshop, (I mainly use Illustrator) so I was wondering if anyone has been using CS6? If so, any bugs? I hate downloading betas only to encounter enormous issues.

Personally, I hope Illustrator receives a few updates like grouping and recovery mode.

TheDoc

Fiddled with it a little bit, but not enough to provide a review.

Super happy about some of the layer searching features.

chrisburton
    Participant

One thing I read that is referenced so little is the recovery/auto-save feature. Finally not having to worry about wasting time to save or it crashing and losing all your data.

TheDoc

It’s funny, that’s not really an important upgrade for me. I habitually save nearly every time I make a change. I guess it’d be nice to not have to worry about it, though!

chrisburton
    Participant

Ahaha, that’s interesting. I hate wasting time on saving documents so for me it’s just less of a hassle and one less thing I have to worry about.

I am seriously a group freak in Photoshop so now doing 99% of my work in Illustrator is a tad bit annoying. Why they never added this feature is beyond me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.