Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS cross-browser tab issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ninique

I’m working on a drag & drop dressup game, which you can see here: http://www.ninique.net/dmakerTest

I’m having a weird issue with the tabs, in that they are showing one pixel lower on Mac than on PC (I tested both in firefox and safari). I can’t figure out what’s causing this. Any ideas? (I’m using visibility and absolute positioning for the tabs because I need to be able to drag something out of the tabs and it staying visible when the tab is changed (and you can’t have a child of an object that has display:none showing). I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it but it doesn’t seem so)

Also, in IE 7 and under, I’m having problems with the z-index bug: dragged pieces are going underneath the activated tab. I read up on the bug, but I don’t understand how it works or how I can fix it in this particular case. Can anyone help me with this?

I understand that these are minor issues, but I though I might seek some help before just giving up.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.