Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Critique my website but not my code !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    grimslayer
    Participant

I would be very grateful if someone could critique my website at: http://www.grimesengravers.com

I have been visiting "CSS Tricks" for many years now and have just become a member of forum. The main reason for this is I would like to have some feedback as what is wrong with the design i.e. not a lot of images, is this a bad or good thing? and so on

p.s dont be to harsh :P

Thanks

Jerm993

well a few things seem to stand out to me. First, I would need to say more images especially of the product, fill that products page with them. Second, I almost feel like the site is too simple, almost bland. Spice it up a little by rounding some corners, adding dropshadows, those little extras that make the site look much better without any real effort(css3= Awesome). And lastly, know that when you tell someone to not look at your code, they’re tempted to take a peek :roll:

grimslayer
    Participant

Hey, thanks for the advice. Yer to be honest I had to take it back to baiscs because it was getting a bit complicated. The reason I didn’t want anyone looking at the code is because I know it is all messy as this was my first ever project that I did and everything I do on there is a learning curve :P and i didn’t want any comments regarding that, just the overal layout. I will definatly take you advice into accont.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.