Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Creating a Quick links box with border

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I am having serious issues with making a quick links box. Please see my website http://www.orkoa.com/index4.html, you will notice I have played around with a few things and I am stuck. I was hoping you could help.

1) I am trying to add quick links and trying reduce the height of the top-sidebar and make the text perfectly center and align. I am having a very difficult time to achieve this.

2) In addition, I have added a gallery from w3c tutorials page, and added this within the “mainContent class”. Its working, but is this the correct way to go about this? If you do it independently, the gallery just sits at the bottom outside the “bottomcontent” class.

Any advice?

Arka

cscodismith
    Participant

I don’t think anyone will be able to effectively help you with the problem(s) you’re having unless you show us the code as to where you are having these problems. codepen.io is a very good source to share code with others and let them work on the individual part that you are having troubles with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.