Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Create a menù like yours

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    davide170590
    Participant

Good morning to all,
    I’m Davide and new of the forum.
    I’m creating my personal website and I would like to create a menù like yours.
    I make a vertical div that contains ul,li and img. I made the effect of changing icon color (I used a hover property, I don’t know if it’s the best solution)
    How should I make the animation effects (I refer to the title of the pages (i.e home) appear when I’m on the menù-nav)?
    Any suggest is very appreciated
    Thank in advance and regards,
    Davide

Beverleyh
    Participant

CSS3 is great for animations – you don’t need JavaScript anymore – just Google “CSS Animations” to begin your research journey. You’re in luck though because there’s a recent thread that demos your answer https://css-tricks.com/forums/topic/animate-video-width-only-from-0-to-100/ (just ignore the video parts and focus on the linked CodePen responses that show the animated entrances when hovered).

For the specific animations of the CSS Tricks website, try inspecting the elements-in-question with the developer toolbar – that’s F12 in most browsers – to see what CSS is applied.

davide170590
    Participant

Great!!! Thank you a lot Berverleyh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.