Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Create a CSS to hide text

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pingmeister
    Participant

See the text above my blog banner here. Can anyone help me in hiding or actually deleting that text so in the future, when I make blog posts on that page, all that will be seen at very top, is my banner? Do I put specific CSS in “style.css” or in EDIT>CSS?

Delete the “These Are My Favourites” text which is actually a text hyperlink

Paulie_D

See the text above my blog banner here.

If you mean “These are my favourites”…I think you would have to edit the template.

You are using a CMS…right?

pingmeister
    Participant

I like your profile pic Pauulie. OK, what I do, is login using my wp-admin and open the pages I want to work on that way (no CMS) . . . so basically, how do I edit the template by working on my site that way? I’m also trying to install a Twitter feed that I customized, on that same blog page and I designed a widget (I sized it to 300pixels wide) and I temporarily put it on another site’s sub page to see how it looks….here it is. I’m wondering if I can place it in that blog page so it has a static position and will appear within each new post I put up.

Paulie_D

WordPress is a CMS (content management system).

As for editing the template…I ‘ll have to let someone else answer that one.

pingmeister
    Participant

no worries Paulie….whatever the CMS or content management angle is, I simply login to my wp-admin and navigate to my pages or posts that way. It’s pretty simple. It’s then dealing with CSS and so forth that mixes my head up . . .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.