Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Corporate templates feedback needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GroovyMotion
    Participant

Here are 2 templates I am working on, first one is not 100% responsive yet but the second one is completely responsive. :)

Bare with me, I am still learning but I feel that I went a tremendous way from my first designs I have showcased here in the CSS combat forum!

groovymotion.com/layout.html
    groovymotion.com/layout8.html

Looking forward your feedback!
    Cheers!

iphdesgin
    Participant

Looking good! The second one is not responding to my screen size right now, dont’t forget to add a viewport meta tag at the top of the html so your media queries work properly
    Viewport Tag…

GroovyMotion
    Participant

@iphdesgin thanks for the feedback. It’s weird becaus all my tests are based on the same basic html template, thanks a lot I will have a look.

iphdesgin
    Participant

Ya, the first one is actually missing the tag too. It’s real easy, basically just add
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0;">
    to the top of your page.
    Without this the page will not show your media query designs when loading on mobile devices, even if it is responding when you change browser width in a computer.

GroovyMotion
    Participant

Thanks a lot, you just saved me! I had this line on my whole site except in the test layouts!

GroovyMotion
    Participant

Thanks @jurotek, I removed the max scale. Thanks for the feedback as well, indeed I have improvd quite a lot! :)
    I was pointed that the last layout needs more contrast in the clouds.

GroovyMotion
    Participant

@Thedoc, I agree…I toned down the shadows and borders but it’s still a bit too much. Thanks

GroovyMotion
    Participant

I have updated the look and it’s now 100% responsive. I have toned down all shadows and borders, it is much cleaner.
    http://groovymotion.com/layout3.html

GroovyMotion
    Participant

Here is another evolution of the layout, I think that it’s the best looking so far! http://groovymotion.com/layout2.html

Let me know your thoughts!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.