Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Copywrite Services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    akeenlabs
    Participant

Hey,

I’m constantly coming up with content for websites. Unfortunately, I just don’t have the skills and/or creativity to turn this content into something that looks professional; by the time I’m done, everything just seems like a mash of ideas and points that I’m trying to get across. Does anyone use or know of a professional/semi-professional copywriter who is good at taking this kind of content and turning into some professional copy that I can hire on a contract basis?

Even if you’re advertising yourself, I’d like the information.

Thanks

EDIT: Doc was nice enough to point out that I had mistyped, so I have updated the above question to reflect it.

TheDoc

Just as a heads up, "copyright" and "copywriter" are veeeery different things! Make sure you know which one you’re asking for!

You could try looking on http://www.elance.com/ – it’s a good way to hire professionals.

akeenlabs
    Participant
    "TheDoc" wrote:
    Just as a heads up, "copyright" and "copywriter" are veeeery different things! Make sure you know which one you’re asking for!

Thanks for pointing that out; excellent proof as to my failing writing skills :)

As for elance, I don’t particularly trust anyone on there unless they have been personally recommended by someone I do trust. Kind of a catch-22.

Rob MacKay
    Participant
    "akeenlabs" wrote:
    "TheDoc" wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out; excellent proof as to my failing writing skills :)

As for elance, I don’t particularly trust anyone on there unless they have been personally recommended by someone I do trust. Kind of a catch-22.

I know people if you want I can give them a link to this post… ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.