Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Convert the website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Good day
    I am a newbie in this forum. I have a web site: [www.my-portfolio-site.site88.net] and I want that the website has to be responsive and perfectly function on mobiles and tablets.

For your kind information, I know HTML and CSS coding. But I don’t know how to convert the website has to be responsive and perfectly function on mobiles and tablets.

So, please see my source code and suggest which code I should write. And where should I place it?

No more, I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank you.

Paulie_D

Since the site is already built you may find it hard to make it fully responsive.

Therefore, you should look to making it adaptive; that is shrink the browser width until it reaches a width where the content won’t fit properly.

This is called a breakpoint and is used with media queries.

Decide how you would like the site to look at lower screen width and then you will have to change the css properties within that media query for some elements on the page to, perhaps, move things around, change sizes etc.

This list (https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/media-queries-for-standard-devices/) is not exhaustive but might give you a place to start.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.