Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Content Changer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jerm993

First off i would like to say that im sorry if this is in the wrong section, i know how that can be a pain^^, but im not sure what code to use. So, I’ve got this small, simple page that i’m making for the benefit of myself and for the alliance i have joined in a browser game called evony, it’s a clan page with a home/news page, forum, info, and resources. Now since i am not the admin of the clan i’m trying to figure out a way to give the admin the ablity to change content on some of the pages. I was thinking something along the lines of a passworded redirect that lead to a few links to the different content, even something as simple as a text box with a submit button would do but im not sure how to proceed, any ideas?
    (the page isn’t up yet, for the code email me at [email protected])

bobbym

Just a suggestion . (http://www.cushycms.com/) setup up free account and add simple code to page that you allow editable. Very easy to use for small sites, Very simple just add class="cushycms" to anything you want to be editable

Jerm993

Thanks, that should actually work pretty good

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.