Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Container Issue with Site Logo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brye1980
    Participant

Hi,

Having an issue with the main logo at the top of a site. http://shop.khfireworks.ca

If you are using IE it seems fine. Firefox and Chrome if you move your mouse across the image, the end of the ‘distributing’ and ‘fireworks’ as well as the first 2 lines on the right side of the logo, you’ll notice the hand indicating a link dissappears.

So confused here as to what to do to get this fixed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

brye1980
    Participant

Thank you so much! Worked perfectly! and a bonus fix as well! You rock.. greatly appreciated.

This site needs to implement a ‘thanks’ or ‘thumbs up’ system to allow us seeking help to give a little more credit to you guys for helping us!

Client just emailed me wanting those 3 lines on the right of the logo changed to links to 3 different pages.. don’t suppose you know how I would approach this do you?

brye1980
    Participant

What if I cut it into 2 pieces? even turned the right side into text instead of image? that font was just a random choice. doesn’t even match the logo.

Would it be easy to set it up as a 3 section header?

brye1980
    Participant

Ended up actually just creating an imagemap and edited the header.php in the wordpress theme.
    Seems to be working ok.

Man I really appreciate the help and fast responses… hard to find a place to get such fast help lately. New to this site and it is already bookmarked. Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.