Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Contact form on my website fails to send email…Please help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Allentown
    Participant

Dear Friends, I’m expecting visitor to fill, Name, Email, Phone and Message in the contact form. Once visitor click on “Send” button, I’m expecting an email in my mailbox (which I have maintained in the php code). But there is no action happening.

I’m putting here my HTML code part for form and related PHP file. Please help.

HTML code:

Contact Form

Your Name:
    Your E-mail:
    Your Phone:

Your Message:
    <!–Clear–>
    <!–Send–>
    Clear
    Send

PHP Code:

alert(‘Thank you for the message. We will contact you shortly.’);
    window.location = ‘contact.html’;

alert(‘Message failed. Please, send an email to [email protected]’);
    window.location = ‘contact.html’;

I have already few days in fixing this, but unfortunately no luck so far. Dear fellas please help.

Kind Regards

__
    Participant

PHP Code:

alert(‘Thank you for the message. We will contact you shortly.’); window.location = ‘contact.html’;

alert(‘Message failed. Please, send an email to [email protected]‘); window.location = ‘contact.html’;

This is javascript, not PHP. Javascript will not (cannot) send you an email.

Also, please use markdown (or the [Block Code] button) to format your code as code. If you have more than a few lines to share, it would be a good idea to use a service like pastebin or make a gist on github.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.