Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS contact form style is not rendered

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am very stuck with the following issue:

I already have a page with layout.css and there is a popup contact form that I like to add to this page which also has its own css file (popup-contact.css).

When I have it like the above, only the layout.css is run and the form pops up without the style.

Already had the layout.css and then I found a nice php contact form which I am trying to implement to index.php but because of the layout.css, the popup-contacts.css is not rendered at all. If I take out the layout.css then the popup form is styled but then the website is not. U see what I mean?

To Open the Popup form on clicking a link, this is the code below:

Code:”less then sign”a href=’javascript:fg_popup_form(“fg_formContainer”, “fg_backgroundpopup”);’
    Contact us

with this, i hope now you will see what i mean exactly.

ok this is the proper style of the form and how it should be:

http://www.tercume.pro/a-page.php

when you click on the yellow “contact us” button, the form is nice and styled..

however,

when you go to: http://www.tercume.pro/index.php where the form is supposed to be,
    and click on the picture with numbers on, you see that the form is without the style and even the “close link” is not visible, whereas it is properly styled on the a-page.php

when i get rid of the layout.css in the index.php, then the form is styled but then the page is not..

so how can we solve this?

Freytag

On line 12 in index.php remove

You already have it set on line 7

Your “close link” is not visible because it is getting a background color from the layout.css on line 38 the ‘a’ tag has background-color: #F9F9F9; in your popup-contacts.css set

#fg_box_Close {background-color:transparent;}

Your Contact labels aren’t styled the same because your setting

#contactus label { font-size:0.8em;}

EM is based on the body font-size which is set in layout.css on line 17 to 10px, the font-size for the body on ‘a-page.php’ is 13px by default.

Thats the differences i see and how they can be fixed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.