Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Contact form – questions on different pages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bonzzai

Dear all of you,
    excuse me for stupid question, I think I should be able to find this by google but No – haven’t done that, and I’m working against time here :/

I am making a simple page, where you are supposed to be able to answer questions and send them in with your name and email to me. To make this I’ve planned to use this:
    https://css-tricks.com/nice-and-simple-contact-form/

I’ve also been loking on different formpages, like pandaform etc. Ok, making the form is simple. BUT – I need the questions to be placed on different pages
    “question no 1 *next*” and then the next question etc.
    Can’t figure out how to do this… Because in the end when you send in the form, it has to be able to remember your answers from all the different pages.

Can you please help me? Direct me to an article where I can read about this? Tell me how to config the above mentioned code?

And yes, I should learn better php and figure these things out more easily, working on that :)

Love,
    Maria

bonzzai

Well btw, the “nice and simple contactform” is just a form for sending in contacts.. So, I guess I should find a way to combine that with something..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.