Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Contact form on website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mayura
    Participant

Hello All.

I have a query and i need a suggestion for it

while designing contact form is it advisable to eliminate the (required) text and related status of text fields. It’s probably better to get a few blank forms than lose a potential prospect.

Looking forward to hear from you all

Thanks in advance

Mayura

jmc
    Participant

If I am understanding the question correctly, you’re asking if it’s worth making some input fields not reqire pecifically requested information in order to send a message

I personally wouldn’t advise it. I’m sure it depends on how you intend to use your contact form. But I think there are certain pieces of information that are absolutely vital for communication between you and the client to take place (email, phone number, etc.) and it would benefit you to make at least those fields a requirement.

mayura
    Participant

hi jmc.. thank you so much for for your precious and knowledge sharing comment. even i think that email validation should be here if not all is client need but at least email should be validated. some client find uncomfortable to share phone number, but at least email must be requested. thanx again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.