Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End CONTACT FORM not working … please help!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    hendrix940
    Participant

Okay thanks @traq, currently I am not receiving an error message, after the above fix that @chrisburton recommended. Emails are being sent, HOWEVER they are just blank emails, no information from the text fields is being sent over.

hendrix940
    Participant

@traq, sir, I do not know the answer. I had another gentleman write the PHP code for me and I only know what I sent over. Please your advise is greatly appreciated.

hendrix940
    Participant

Okay, I’m figuring this out. I just have one field now that is not sending over. If I’m unable to figure this out by the evening, I’ll post again. @chrisburton, thank you again for your help. @traq, thank you.

__
    Participant

If you need more help, you’ll probably need to share the entire script with us (which is not easy to do in a css-tricks forum post). I’d suggest [writing a gist](gist.github.com) on github:

(1). copy+paste your entire script

(2). ***** out any sensitive info (like private email addresses, usernames, passwords, database credentials, etc.)

(3). click [Create Public Gist].

Then, share the URL with us.

raman2572
    Participant

@hendrix940 can you paste the whole source file here, i am also confused with contact forms

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.