Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Contact Form in WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nimaOL

I wonder if there’s a way to have my designed form accordingly and install a plug-in and then place or address the elements of plug-in inside my HTML, like query post,cat,etc to get my Contact Form working well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated…

Akuseru
    Participant
    nimaOL

Thanks a lot :)

nimaOL

Hi Josh, yeah that’s exactly what I’m looking for, I need to custom style it firsly for my contact page it contains Name,Email and Message. The second form is for the page that visitors can fill out a very simple application containing Name and Email. The third one will have only one field that registered people put their received code there.

This website is an E-book store along some other materils related to awareness and stuff like that, I’m trying to keep things as simple as possible because I’m new to the web development but will also keep them semantic and standard as well.
    The process of registeting is simply giving name and email and receive the bought account code that will contain as much money as they pay off, then they can use that code every page that has that one field to put their code in and then I will check the info in my inbox and reply by sending them the chosen E-book.
    I know it’s not a so much efficient plan but for now I don’t know any other ways to do that, I have to mention that it is not a paypal or credit card support space because it’s for some areas in Asia that are inflated of those.
    If you have any other suggestions about it would be sooo helpful for me.

It’ll be awesome if all the forms don’t go further pages after clicking on submit button instead have them in JQuery so visitors will receive the message after clicking right away on the same page.

I need to code the above plans in WP, in HTML & CSS there’s no problem yet with designing and coding them, it’s just PHP and functions in WP that I have to get better at !!!

Looking forward to get help from you and the other folks here that have more experience than 4 months of mine :-)

nimaOL

Alright, thank you Josh, I’ll give it a shot soon…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.