Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Contact form “HTTP Error 500”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rkhayat
    Participant

Hello CSS-Tricks community, I seem to be getting an error when attempting to submit

http://jjs.dayandnightwebsolutions.com/contact.php

I think my problem is somewhere in here…

Thank you for your Message!

I would really appreciate the help, I think it’s a simple markup error but I could be wrong, I don’t know much php (or any!)

Thank you,
    Rkhayat

rkhayat
    Participant
    Senff
    Participant

The problem is probably somewhere in the PHP code where the form submission is handled.

rkhayat
    Participant

Thank you for the reply Senff,

I was able to implement a different contact form

jjs.dayandnightwebsolutions.com/index.php

I am a little confused as to how to implement it into my contact page though.
    http://jjs.dayandnightwebsolutions.com/dev.html

Robert

rkhayat
    Participant

code inc

__
    Participant

> I was able to implement a different contact form

> I am a little confused as to how to implement it into my contact page though

SO, did you *solve* your problem, or *not*?

You are telling us you were successful, and then, in the *next sentence*, saying you couldn’t figure it out. Please choose which script you want to use, and then ask a specific question.

*(“how to implement it” is not a question that has a good answer [actually, it’s not a question at all] – it’s too vague. We don’t know what problem you are having. You need to describe what you have attempted, what you expect to happen, and what is actually happening instead, including any error messages you receive.)*

BTW, **there is no contact form** at `jjs.dayandnightwebsolutions.com/dev.html`.
    It is a slideshow.

`jjs.dayandnightwebsolutions.com/index.php` is 404.

Auwal167
    Participant

Begining tag is missing for < / d i v > . Remember it works like this < d i v >…………….< / d i v >

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.