Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Contact Form Again

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chanman

I got a contact form from wufoo.com and i have it set up the way i want it, but i don’t know how to tell it what email to go to and what page to go to after that. http://www.theparsonspantry.web.officelive.com go to the contact form and check out the code for me and tell me what to do.

ccc630

The email recipient is set up on wufoo — under the form name you’ll see a number of options — click ‘notification’. Can’t remember at the moment how to redirect after submission — if no one else has answered by the time I’m on my work computer I’ll try to track it down for you.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Looks like this is just the HTML/CSS of a Wufoo created form. That’s totally fine of course, but processing the form and sending email and all that is up to you if you go that route. The settings in Wufoo will not effect it.

Probably better to use the JavaScript embed code (from the same place you downloaded this code) and insert that instead.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.