Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS contact form

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    roncito

Don’t know anything about PHP but it seems that the host that i would like “just host” has PHP. does that mean it will automatically run it for me?
    thanks
    Ron

chrisburton
    Participant

Are you asking if the hosting company JustHost.com will allow you to use PHP for your form?

roncito

No. but rather do they set it up for you? or is it something that you have to do?
    thanks.

roncito

No. but rather do they set it up for you? or is it something that you have to do?
    thanks.

roncito

i have the contact form and ready and its quite simple. Is there a site that you would reccomend that would help me to script it. Or should i go with wufoo?
    thanks

djpic
    Participant

If it is a simple form and just needs to send an email via php, then I can help you if you wish?

chrisburton
    Participant

I can tell you as a Just Host customer they will certainly not do it for you. Most hosting companies clearly define that they do not help with coding issues. If you’re going to create a form yourself, make sure to use some sort of spam and SQL security.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.