Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other color scheme help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    amyth91
    Participant

hi, i am designing a personal portfolio website for self, i am not much of a designer so, i don;t really know much of color schemes and combinations. and i am finding really hard to find a good color scheme to fit them in the site.

can anyone help where can i find some cool color schemes or any tutorials or any pages that could suggest me, how to select colors. i tried “Kuler” but it has so many themes, it confuses me.

Try Kuler again, but this time create your own. Choose a colour that you really like and then play around with the rules until you find a scheme that you’re happy with. :)

Another great site is http://www.colourlovers.com. But once again, they have an overwhelming number of colour schemes available.

ashmailit81
    Participant

another site i like if your looking to find shades of a particular color is facade

also i like the color schemer site. you can find it here

AngelaJohan
    Participant

Thanks a lot @ashmailit81. Those sites will help me a lot. btw, Can i use those colors for PHP too? Thanks.:)
    Angela@ enrolled agent certificate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.