Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Code suggestions for adding my logo into the navigation bar.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KellyZ
    Participant

I would like to take my logo .png and add it to the right side of my top fixed navigation menu. Since I used a pre-made template and have been making adjustments as needed I am lost as to where in this .css template I would add something, and what that code would be. Any help would get greatly appreciated! Thanks a ton guys!

Site: http://www.sacautoparts.com

KellyZ
    Participant

Bump for me! :)

KellyZ
    Participant

Thank you for the responses guys and sorry for my inexperience. I am using the weebly pro editor which only allows me to manually edit the CSS and Page templates if I am trying to do something out side of their drag and drop area so what I was trying to do was pinpoint where in the CSS code I could add a image to make it appear to the right of the nav buttons. Zeke, I’ll check out dev tools. It sounds useful! If it lets you make changes and see where in the code it added the change that would be perfect. :)

KellyZ
    Participant

There HTML templates for each type of page that I can add. So if it is easier to add to the HTML it would be as simple as updating 5 templates that are used. I did try copy and pasting a image into the HTML in every line and could not get it to show up in the grey nav area. It probably has something to do with my nav being fixed and the z index set really high so nothing goes over it when scrolling. But I dont know how to create a image with index attributes to over lay on the navigation. :(

KellyZ
    Participant

I don’t have that as an option on my HTML template. Below is what I have in that area. I’m guessing I will have to add to the CSS somehow?

<body class=’no-header-page wsite-theme-light’>

<div>
        <div>
            {menu}
        </div>&lt;!-- end container --&gt;
    </div>&lt;!-- end nav-wrap --&gt;

KellyZ
    Participant

haha I think it’s getting there. I have this huge floating image in the nav menu. Now if I’ll try and google some codes for sizing the darn thing and I think I might be good 2 go! Thank you. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.