Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Code for Beta Key/Code Distribution

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LoboStylez

Greetings Code People. I come looking for help and assistance with my dilemma.

I run a WordPress site for Video Games and such. Lately we’ve been getting beta codes and keys for games to distribute amongst our viewers. I was looking for a Script/Plugin/Ability to submit XXX amount of codes, and the script would release one per IP when someone hit a button. (GET A KEY!)

The End result, would have a page that said XXX Keys Left! – Click here to claim one! Users HAVE to be members of the site to be able to hit the button.

I’ve seen several sites with this, some f them even wordpress sites so I know its out there, somewhere. I’m just stuck looking for help in finding it. I was hoping someone here might be able to help.

Here is an example: http://mmoattack.com/giveaways/ghost-recon-online-beta-key-giveaway/

Let me know if someone can help me! Thanks! :D

LoboStylez

Anyone? Bump for Great Justice =(

LoboStylez

Does no one know? :(

custy

Hello,

I’m not sure if advertising (even if it’s relevant) is allowed on this website but after many disappointing nights trawling the web myself to find a key giveaway script I finally relented and ended up hiring a developer to code a similar script to what you wanted.

In an attempt to recoup the development costs I’ve decide to sell the script for $12. In the event that I actually recoup the entire cost of the development I’ll probably either release the plugin for free (I doubt I’ll get enough sales to do this until another 6 months or so – if at even that) or keep on it sale and use the extra funds to rehire my developer. If I do end up rehiring him I’ll probably be getting him to add the more “complex” features that I can’t do myself with my admittedly poor coding skills

Either way, you can check out the script at http://keygiveawayscript.com

PS: apoligies for the bump but I thought I’d add this in for anyone who stumbles across this thread on Google.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.