Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Coda vs Espresso

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rugg
    Participant

Hello I am making the switch to one of these two platforms. I have read some reviews on google, but would like to hear feedback form anybody using them here.

Coda VS Espresso

Thank You.

lyleyboy

Coda

davidlab.be
    Participant

Netbeans! sorry, just think netbeans is the nuts

TT_Mark

Apparently there’s a new Espresso coming soon…

johny2k

Hm… I`m using coda everyday. I think it is enough to let me done all the job, :)

Kralle
    Participant

I’m using Coda, and I’ve never tried anything else. That probably means I’m quite satisfied.

ccc630

I’ll chime in for Coda as well, with the caveat that I haven’t used Espresso and thus can’t compare the two.

TheDoc

Coda is pretty amazing. I’m only just starting to unlock some of its amazing features.

box

I still swear by TextMate. I’ve tried both Coda and Espresso but always return to TextMate. I know that this is because I’ve invested a lot of time in developing my practice for TextMate before the likes of Coda came onto the scene. If you get used to a certain text editor, it’s very difficult to then change to a new one – even if it’s arguably better, as you’ve invested so much time in learning it’s powerful subtleties. If you currently have no preference, then I’d recommend trialling both Coda and Espresso and whichever one you ultimately choose, you’ll love forever. You could even give TextMate a go ;)

mindlock

Personally like coda… I went from a PC using mostly putty and vim, it’s the first IDE I could get use to and liked…

anoopbal
    Participant

What about Dreamweaver CS5?

TT_Mark

@anoopbal Because it’s expensive and bloated?

anoopbal
    Participant

I though the CS5 new inspect and live features were really helpful. I am just a beginner in web designing. I agree it’s expensive.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.