Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Closed] Getting Divs to Work For Sidebar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    LaurelBrittany
    Participant

The template is identical. I posted the code up above if you care to look at it and help.

Paulie_D

If that were the case the each page would have the same HTML structure…and it doesn’t.

The homepage is clearly different from the recipes pages.

On the recipes page the sidebar is inside the content div

On the home page the sidebar is inside the parent wrapper but NOT the content div

LaurelBrittany
    Participant

The recipe page is the same as every other page. And it is identical to the single page. This is a very simple design. If you can’t figure out what is wrong with those pages stop commenting. I know what the problem is. I want to know why it is that way.

Paulie_D

I can’t say any more….however the HTML is being created (presumably by PHP) then it’s chucking out two versions….why I don’t know…but the structure of the pages IS different.

You only have to look at them to see that.

LaurelBrittany
    Participant

If you have no experience with php dynamically generated pages or wordpress there is no point in trying to figure those out. You have merely stated the obvious.

Paulie_D

I gave you the resolution to the original issue (sidebar positioning).

However, since you have decided to start another thread about the actual issue I’ll leave this one and mark it Closed.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘[Closed] Getting Divs to Work For Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.