Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Clicking radio button sends to top of page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickhempsey

I have a form with some radio buttons setup, I’m having an issue that when you make a selection it scrolls the page to the top. It seems to be happening just in FF and Opera.

It’s not adding an id to the url or anything, it just scrolls to the top. I can’t figure out what’s going on with it.

Any ideas?

http://mercedesbenzsanjuan.com/home/

treckstar

Looks like in your gravityforms.js has some window scroll to top functions, line 485: scrollTop = $window.scrollTop();

Unless you feel like debuging tons of js maybe try a different script

nickhempsey

Ahh… thanks, it’s actually in jquery.colorbox.js. I’m not sure why they’re using that. I’m going to play around with it a bit and see if I can make some adjustments to it.

nickhempsey

I don’t think that’s the problem, I completely removed jquery.colorbox.js and it’s still happening.

The only other reference to scrolltop I could find is in admin-bar.js and that’s not loaded unless someone is logged in.

I guess I’ll keep digging.

nickhempsey

Ok, so I figured it out. This was a CSS problem. I was removing the inputs for the radio buttons by positioning them off of the screen instead of just hiding them with visibility.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.