Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Class is preventing link from working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

http://goodwynbuilding.com/homes-for-sale/montgomery/513-park-lake/

Look at the thumbnails bottom right. The homes in the scroll bar are no longer working links.

The photo just above is working because I removed class=”attachment-gold-thumbnails”

Why is this class preventing the link from working? I dont see that class anywhere in the CSS. I am using the WP-eCommerce Plugin.

Thanks

TheDoc

It’s not the class, it’s simply being inside of the scrolling area (if you take all of the thumbs out of there and place them into the content area the links work fine).

There is a JS error, but it’s probably unrelated.

If I replace what you currently have with this, it works:

TheDoc

Only thing I did was get rid of the rev=””

Take a look again please. I have two identical homes there. The working one on top is missing only the class.

TheDoc

Why is the class there? As far as I can see there is no CSS being applied to it.

Also, if I remove it via Firebug, the links still do not work. Something is happening to that class on page load.

TheDoc

Finally found what’s using it: http://goodwynbuilding.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wpsc-core/js/wp-e-commerce.js?ver=3.8.6.419073

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    jQuery('.attachment-gold-thumbnails').click(function(){
    jQuery(this).parents('.imagecol:first').find('.product_image').attr('src', jQuery(this).parent().attr('rev'));
    jQuery(this).parents('.imagecol:first').find('.product_image').parent('a:first').attr('href', jQuery(this).parent().attr('href'));
    return false;
    });
    });

Try simply removing that to see what happens.

Thanks, that got it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.