Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Chris’s Dynamic Page plugin conflicting with a menu plugin !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kashife

Hi there,

I have designed my site and now I am developing it and having an issue.

I am using an accordion menu plugin (http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/jquery-accordion-3/) and it is conflicting with the dynamic page.

These plugins work fine alone but not together. I tired to switch the scripts and when I change the order of scripts, the scripts which is in last starts working, like it is ignoring the first one. For example in this order the menu is working:

And if I remove the menu script, the dynamic page starts working:

Also when I open it in IE, it doesn’t show anything, no content, no menu just background image.

A little description about my site, it is just a simple site with a vertical accordion type menu on the left and the main content on the right. Each menu and submenu item will have a separate page except the “work” which will link to the index (blank) page with menu collapse animation. There will be a bandcamp player, some text description and an artwork for each page. The idea is to make the website dynamic, which mean when someone clicks on a menu item, the content should load without page refresh. For that I used a Chris’s Dynamic Page plugin.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you !

Kashif

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.