chriscoyer blank template uploading
# December 9, 2012 at 10:29 am
Wordpress: Why when I’m using chris coyer blank template it’s working fine on localhost
and after I’m trying to upload it i can’t login to the admin, i’m getting error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at …/functions.php:10) in …/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881
(and when I’m deleteing functions.php i can login to the admin)# December 9, 2012 at 12:24 pm
> `Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent `…
This means that output (HTML, another HTTP header, even just whitespace) has already been sent to the client, so it’s **too late** to send another header (the `Location` header, in this case).
I’m a little confused by your second post. Are you getting this error when you’re trying to *upload* the file? If so, how exactly are you trying to upload it?
…or, are you getting this error *after* you upload the file – when you’re trying to use it?
In any case, you can fix the error by moving all output *after* the header call, or vice-versa. (This may or may not be easier said than done.) If you need more help, you’re going to have to provide the relevant code.# December 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm
i’m not uploading the file, i’m uploading the all wordpress folder
btw – this is the website: http://pierangelochifari.com/
let me explain the steps i did:
1. i did download the chriscoyer blank template
2. i’ve built the website and styled it (so far it’s working fine on the localhost)
3. i did upload all the wordpress folder and import all the database to the online
4. now as you can see.. try to login to the wp-admin you’ll get this error
now when i’m deleteing the functions.php i can login to the wp-admin
so i’m not sure why is that hapenning, now i don’t have a special code in the functions.php, i just enabled the ‘featured image’ and the ‘custom menu’ in the function, that’s all
please help if you know the answer# December 9, 2012 at 5:10 pm
* Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads
* wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
* @package WordPress
* Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
* @var bool
/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.