Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Chris wordpress video serious downloads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bhavesh0409
    Participant

help regarding chris 3 part video serious psd to html to wordpress conversion :

hi chris bro. nice site and nice videos. i’ve been following chris from a long time from all his video serious… however i have a question here the download file is actually in a text document format. i downloaded the videos from here which says it has an .mp4 format but when i try to open the videos a text file opens up and then hangs up the whole thing. i’ve media players such as vlc and km player which supports mp4 format but they too aren’t being able to open this video. if chris u can help me out on this it would be great help sir. thanks a lot. keep it up with the good work. looking forward to hear soon from u . u rock !!!

chrisburton
    Participant

Right click on the file and choose “Open With…” and choose one of your players again. If that doesn’t work try restarting your computer. Lastly, try playing one of the files with iTunes instead.

I subscribe via iTunes and have all his screencasts downloaded there. Much more convenient.

tobeeornot

@ChristopherBurton – how do you do that with itunes?

chrisburton
    Participant
    tobeeornot

Thanks!

chrisburton
    Participant
    tobeeornot

Nice one. Thanks Chris.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.