Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Character encoding errors maybe?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cyanoxide
    Participant

Right, this is a hit and a miss really, I have no clue what’s happening or why but it’s only started recently. Titles and various other parts of web pages have started showing up in jibberish (I’ll print screen below so you can see) I haven’t got a clue why it’s happening but it only appears to be happening in firefox, I assume it’s something to do with the character encoding or something like that but I honestly haven’t got a clue and because of this I don’t know what to search in google to find a fix, any help would be greatly appreciated.

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/seph-53/Untitled-1-13.png[/img]

Before now I’ve been able to ignore it but lately Its been happening in text boxes and login pages and it’s getting rather annoying.

I also got this on the H1 titles on my website when I used the font type "Helvetica" 24px but when I lowered the font size it went back to normal, I don’t know if that has any relevance but I thought it might help identify what the problem is.

TheDoc

I would do a virus scan first, then reinstall Firefox.

Cyanoxide
    Participant

I have already tried both, It seems to work fine when I restrict all of the browsers fonts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.