Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Changing CSS and HTML using PHP Variables

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey all,

I’m working on a side project for my wife as a way to display her journey as a surrogate mother. Basically a way for the intended parents to see her progression in a timeline. So I have it all designed and now considering how I’m going to code this. My objective is she can add a new week to the timeline and it will change the CSS width based on what is needed, add an Image, and text. Granted I could do this all for her, but another goal is to market this type of app to other surrogates, so their friends, family and the parents can see the surrogates progression. Therefore, this would be something where they would need to change on their own. I figured the easiest way to do this is to implement a CMS through WordPress or really any other basic CMS so the user could easily change it. Now to do this CSS would need PHP variables and I would need to ECHO new HTML content. That way when a user clicks on a particular week, it changes the line width, adds the particular image, and the text that corresponds. What would you all suggest be the best route for me? To create a theme for WordPress and then a widget that adds this content? Maybe I’ve already answered my own question! haha

Thanks for the help!

Adam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.