Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Changing background image of my search results page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    avarro1
    Participant

Hello, I’m attempting to change the bg image of my search results page. Using a standard template that leverages PHP searching (search.php)

If while else in PHP reflects the following:
    `<?php if (have_posts()) : ?>

&lt;?php
                                /* Start the Loop */
                                while (have_posts()) :
                                    the_post();

/**
                                     * Run the loop for the search to output the results.
                                     * If you want to overload this in a child theme then include a file
                                     * called content-search.php and that will be used instead.
                                     */
                                    get_template_part('template-parts/content', 'search');

endwhile;

the_posts_navigation();

else :

get_template_part('template-parts/content', 'none');

endif;
                            ?&gt;`

I would think that I can just edit any of the content search templates and add my CSS in there, but I’m not having any luck. I tried editing the CSS call functions directly on another page, using Inspect within Chrome, but still no luck.

Is there anything that can overwrite the CSS background image properties within the search.php contents without complexing the main stylesheets?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.