Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Change the layout of the login panel ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    macan
    Participant

I started to learn the CSS programming language, and I hope that I will get helpful advice here from many experts. I want to ask you,
    Is there a possibility to modify the layout of this login panel, since I see through the Inspect page that the page uses external CSS sources, is there any way to modify the appearance of this page and the login panel with CSS?

This is that login panel : http://demo5.traccar.org/

Regards

Beverleyh
    Participant

If there is a stylesheet that you can modify, or a custom stylesheet that you can add, or (if you’re using a CMS) a place in your website’s admin panel where you can insert your own CSS, then yes, you should be able to change the look of your login page.

If you need specific help with achieving a certain look, please create a reduced demo of your login panel, with your attempted changes in CodePen, and clearly explain the problem you’re having vs what you’re trying to do instead.

macan
    Participant

First thank you Mis for the response.
    Yes there is stylesheet but most of the layout is refering to external style to cloudflare as you can see in google inspect tool . So if I understand you Mis, I can deltete external links from html and add custom css style in my root , but that will make a big change for the page , I just wana change some small things like update background image and insert round corners on box. Ok what is CMS ? I will try it via CodePen and let you know is it working .

Regards

Beverleyh
    Participant

So if I understand you Mis, I can deltete external links from html and add custom css style in my root

???

I didn’t say anything like that. I’m taking about making modifications or additions to what’s there, not deleting anything. It depends on how your website is developed or what you have access to make edits to – full backend (full access) or 3rd party admin panel (very limited editing rights). Unfortunately, you didn’t provide any of that kind of information in your post, and I can’t glean anything from the underlying source code, such as platform/framework you’re using, because I’m on mobile and don’t have access to the developer toolbar. I only gave general advice to you in the absence of any specific code because you asked a very general question…

is there any way to modify the appearance of this page and the login panel with CSS?

And the answer to that is what I said previously.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.