Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Change page responsiveness for a single page section

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chrisnmandy2004
    Participant

I’m using the JustWrite theme, a responsive theme, and I’m setting up a featured post section under the header. The theme has good built-in widgets, except I can’t format them as much as I’d like to. In particular, there is one widget that displays four different ways depending on the screen size. Full screen, about 1300px (not sure what mode this would be, but it is connected to a mini-sidebar that disappears when the screen reaches about 1300px), tablet, and then mobile. I want the widget to look on full screen the same way it does on the about 1300px screen. I’ve tried changing the maximum-width on the section wrap, to see if that would trigger the change, but it just gives me the full-screen view only shrunken instead of the about 1300px view I’m looking for.

The site is not live. And I don’t really know what I’m doing, if that hasn’t been made painfully obvious yet. This is a hobby and not a job. Can anyone help me figure this one out, please?

Thanks in advance for your time and support!

Chris

Paulie_D

No link, no code.

Not much we can help with here.

A Codepen demo would be more optimal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.