Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Change AnythingSlider thumbNav tabs to be inactive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stuttsdc

Need a little help on manipulating the code to change the state of the thumb tabs in AnythingSlider. Basically, I have some ColdFusion code that I’m using to to test for a variable (ex: cfif #X# is “”)

When this equates to TRUE, I basically want to make of of the slider panels inactive.
    a) change the color of a specific tab (say, the second tab out of 5) from the default green to more of a grey color.
    b) Not allow the user to click on that tab (doing so does nothing.)

I don’t need help w/the coldfusion as much as the CSS and or JS. I don’t know if I could create two classes of li tags inside the slider and use one if TRUE and the other if not…?

cybershot
    Participant

you can use jquery to prevent the click action

http://api.jquery.com/event.preventDefault/

stuttsdc

hmmm. This is a start, I think. Not 100% up on my jquery so I’m trying to figure out how I can adjust that code. I’ve also got the css color issue (change from green to grey) so I’m curious how to mix that in.

On second thought, I’m not sure at all how to implement this suggestion as it works w/an event passed to it. All I have to work with is some cfquery code where, say, cfif #X# is “” If true, I want to disable the table, turn it grey.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.