Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Carlisle Street Studios – Feedback, suggestions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AshKendall
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve recently designed a site for a colleague of mine for a small recording studio he has set up from his old practice room. The site is mostly just a billboard site to show where it is and some of the basic information about it, anyone wanting any further information or wanting to rent the room should be pointed towards contacting the guys personally.

http://www.irrelevant-development.co.uk/studio/

I should note that the information for the equipment page isn’t complete yet and the small ‘jump’ when clicking the links has been resolved but it requires slightly different coding depending on whether or not it includes an image. It should be up sometime this weekend.

Also, the contact page still requires the full content, most likely a contact form. Again, that should be up this weekend when I get internet access at home.

My biggest concern is that the site is still quite plain and includes a lot of whitespace so any suggestions for filling it out a little are welcome!

Thanks,
    Ash

Rob MacKay
    Participant

Hey :)

If its only a informational site surely you could do something a bit more exciting design wise? Especially because the business is within the creative industry – just feels like it could be so much more :)

AlCapone
    Participant

Yeah, i agree, It just seems a little empty….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.