Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Can’t view these forums in Chrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stevencrader

I have always used Chrome to access the CSS Tricks Forums but earlier this week I started getting the “Aw, Snap!” screen when trying to view any page on css-tricks.com. I tried clearing my cache but it still doesn’t work. I am using 16.0.912.4 (Official Build 106469) dev on Mac OS X.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what to try next?

WouterJ

I have this problem too. I’m using the same Chrome version as steven, but I am on Windows (7).

Mottie

I’m seeing it too, but only in the dev version.

chrisburton
    Participant

Using Chrome on W7. Site is significantly slow to the point that I receive an error screen mentioning my network is the problem. Other sites seem all right and I purchased the highest internet package available so the network shouldn’t be the issue. At one point it took me over 4 minutes to load the forums.

Later on, Chris mentioned that he had the WP Total Cache plugin turned off. Since then, no major issues.

When I flush my dns it seems fine also?

TheDoc

The latest dev version of Chrome completely bonks the site. Chris is aware of it, though not really sure there’s much he can do about it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.