Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Can't reply to own topic, keep getting logged out

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Frenchness
    Participant

Hi all. I posted my first discussion on this forum and got my First Reply :)
    Sadly, each time I want to say “Thanks, but…” I am being logged out. I sent a bug report but well, it may take time to get a response. So what should I do? Tough it out?
    Sorry if this is not the place to post it. Just want to let you know I ain’t misbehavin’, just being logged out!

TheDoc

Weird! Can you reply to this one?

Alen
    Participant

This happens to me as well. All you have to do is refresh the page you are viewing. I’m guessing Chris is using some kind of WP caching plugin.

Frenchness
    Participant

Hi TheDoc and Alen.
    Thanks! It has been a while since I used the old F5 trick and I had completely forgotten about it. But it worked, thanks. I responded :)

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Yah this is a problem for sure. I get quite a bit of email about it. The answer is always to refresh the page. I have the caching set up to not cache anything for logged in users, but something is funky. It’s on my list to sort out ASAP.

Frenchness
    Participant

And thank you Chris :)
    I hope you will be able to fix it. You seem to be surrounded by people who love to help which is wonderful!

And it was a great reminder of good old refresh, so I really can’t complain any further :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.