Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Can anyone help with a little responsive code?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    clevedemo

Hi everyone, if you are reading this thank you for taking the time. I have a minor code riddle, that I know one of you code gurus out there will solve in seconds. My code is for a paypal logo stripe, right now its just some HTML with a little Java. It aligns the logo to the right. That is what I WANT for desktop computers. However my site is responsive, so when the screen reduces to a Phone size screen I would like to set the Logo to center.

The site is http://www.jlfiberoptic.com resize the screen and you’ll see the logo will remain aligned to the right, I would like it to center after the screen reached mobile phone size about 480 PX or so.

Heres my code that is working for Desktops:

table align=”right” border=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ cellspacing=”0″
    tbody>
    Code bla, bla bla.
    /tbody>
    /table>

I want if the screen size is 481px and below to -table align=”center” (not “right”)
    How can I do this with inline CSS, HTML or JavScript?

Please help..

Allen Lawson
    Participant

Yes, HTML tables = early 2000’s technique.

Using a fluid layout helps too.

clevedemo

Thanks guys, I was looking for a quick and dirty tip. I just picked up the code directly from paypal. I know its bad code. I see I,m just going to re-write using CSS. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.