Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other bulk Image resizer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chanman

This isn’t exactly a website question but I am going to put 250 pictures on my website in a few days and I am in serious need of a bulk image resizer. I don’t want to have to have to go to photoshop and resize all of these images one by one so can somebody please help me!!! If there isn’t one out there I would to be apart of making one so contact me through this forum if I can help.

TheDoc

You can create a batch action in Photoshop, though I agree it’s not the best. If you’re on a Mac, I use EasyBatchPhoto.

chrisburton
    Participant

Here’s a tutorial by Kyle Steed using Fireworks.

RyanRon

Batch editing is a trait that’s not uncommon in the photography field. While we need a lot of pictures watermarked or resized, batch editing software be able to take care of it for us. I also use ReaConverter software with batch editing mode. ReaConverter is a good batch image converter, and it’s quality as a image converters is the ability to compose batch image conversion and oft-recurring picture editing simple.

Paulie_D

PS bulk actions are the way to go. You can also look up ‘Photoshop Droplets’

chanman

@andy_unleash I do have a brand new Mac mini.

Mottie

I know IrfanView will do batch functions.

Jake
    Participant

I know this is an old post but I came across it when searching for a batch editor so I thought I’d contribute what I found.

If you have Windows you should give Shrink ‘o’ Matic a try. It uses Adobe Air.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.