Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design bs4 fluid scrolling nav for mobile?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mcleangm
    Participant

Below is a dropbox link to a zip file that contains a bs4-scrolling-nav folder which contains versions scrolling-nav.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kkztmk3vf9a67k/bs4-scrolling-nav.zip?dl=0

Chris Coyier suggested I post here for some help.

I am hoping a guru may help me to understand why my fluid versions of scrolling nav do not work on mobile using boostrap beta2. (see indexs tests)

For whatever reason the non-fluid version of scrollin-nav works on desktop and mobile but does not work with a fluid header & scrollspy on mobile (desktop works however). I do use a fixspy routine. And for whatever reason I had to change to set the offset differently from what I saw other fixSpy routines do (see comment inside routine). What is the recommended way to change the bs.scrollspy data option offset in bootstrap beta2?

Why the non-fluid scrolling nav work across desktop and mobile and the fluid version does not is a mystery. I get different results in dreamweaver preview & preview on device, on the mobile devices, on xcode simulator and in responsive mode on Safari and Chrome.

Do you know any tricks to help? Thanks in advance for taking a boo…

Shikkediel
    Participant

You might get more of a response with a minimal demonstration in Codepen as it is unlikely many are inclined to download a random zip file…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.