Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Brand New Website Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pringshia

Hey guys, I’m 17 years old and just designed a new website for a company I’m hoping to start up soon. The design is up, but no content yet.

http://www.levitum.com

Yeah, yeah, I know, need to add a sticky footer :)

mohamedbitar

Good job until now…

Looks clean and the link validates to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). That makes it a good start ;)

What kind of company is it ? Are the boxes big enough to store the content?

MB

pringshia
    "mohamedbitar" wrote:
    Good job until now…
    What kind of company is it ? Are the boxes big enough to store the content?

To tell you the truth, I’m not sure yet. I have been a little busy with some schoolwork right now, but I hope to dedicate more time to it once I’m done with that. Yeah, I might have to make the boxes bigger but that will be once I can get some content up. :P

"Edwin" wrote:
    You should also add some pictures/graphics somewhere I think, else it could be maybe a little bit to clean, you know what I mean?

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, but I still haven’t decided what content to put up yet :( I guess I might just make it a personal website for now.

Really nice and clean design.

One thing is that I would like to the the logo a lot wider – maybe by 100%. I found myself straining to read/take it in.

Great work tho!

pringshia
    "adhoc01" wrote:
    Really nice and clean design.

One thing is that I would like to the the logo a lot wider – maybe by 100%. I found myself straining to read/take it in.

Great work tho!

Hmm what do you mean by wider? Just the width of the logo or the whole thing altogether? Or did you mean just the text?

Well in my opinion; Maybe make the text larger and just move the arcs out a bit (and maybe a tad bigger too).

I’m not sure, I just felt that the logo seemed a little dwarfed. That said I do like the height of the header.
    Sorry to be of no help!
    Ad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Brand New Website Design’ is closed to new replies.