Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Bootstrap responsive media queries help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ui0x1ux
    Participant

Hi,

I’m developing the UI of a website using Bootstrap 3.I’m using media queries for handling fonts of the site due to bootstrap isn’t supporting responsive fonts.But the issue that i’m facing is when i’m resizing chrome at a specific resolution css file media query is not woking.As an example for 1280 width i’m using css file with media queries.But when i’m looking at chrome developer tools console i can see it’s not using me specific font size.Following is the way that i have declared the css file and content of the css.

header
    <link href="css/medium.css" rel="stylesheet" media='screen and (max-width: 1280px)'>

medium.css file content

@media screen and (max-width: 1280px){
        .tagline{
            font-size: 1.750em;
            left: 270px;
        }
    }

Can somebody help me to find the issue.

ALAGAMMAI BALA
    Participant

Hi,
    Can you say what is the version of your chrome?
    May be it is chrome issue.
    I had seen the some resize issues here: visit https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/4299.

ui0x1ux
    Participant

Ohh is it?My chrome version is latest updated version.It’s version is “37.0.2062.103 m”.Previously i had a font issue with Helvetica Bold too.After several hours attempt i uninstall the font from machine and now it works fine.So i’m also thinking this can be a chrome issue :(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.