Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Bootstrap Model Window Issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    therockstar
    Participant

G’day everyone,

I am facing weird issue in responsive design.

The Sign in model window working fine and scroll up but Register now model window doesn’t scroll up its getting fixed on the screen and scrolling up content behind.

here is the actual link: http://www.hometesterclub.co.id/id/en

Regards,
    Romi

Shikkediel
    Participant

First time you open the sign in window, a class of .model-open is added to <body> that makes overflow completely hidden. Now each time the button is clicked after that to switch between logging in and and signing up, this class is removed and only overflow-x on body itself remains (a minor hack by the way). I’d make sure to keep that class on the element until the pop up window is closed.

therockstar
    Participant

Thanks for reply @Shikkediel I think i have to force class .model-open not to close whenever model window is open.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Sounds like a plan. If you have trouble finding the mechanism in the script, you could also add a few lines yourself of course where it adds/removes the same overflow style.

therockstar
    Participant

@Shikkediel I have solved the issue mate.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Looks good to me, the template itself seems a bit overcomplicated so trying to get rid of all quirkiness would be pesky (and superfluous).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.