Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Bootstrap: Add a side menu with top nav

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JPS66
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m working in Bootstrap and would like to add a side menu along with the top nav. Very similar to the Dashboard template (see link). Except, I don’t want the side menu to disappear. I’d like to make it slide in/out if possible.
    http://getbootstrap.com/examples/dashboard/

Thanks for the help!

Paulie_D

….We’re not a coding service.

If you have trouble implementing a specific issue we’re happy to help but you have to at least make some effort.

Show us what you’ve tried, ideally in a Codepen demo…otherwise, hire someone

JPS66
    Participant

I wasn’t asking for code. I thought maybe someone out there might have had this same issue or knew of solution. I thought that was what the forum was for? I’ll figure it out or go elsewhere then.
    BTW: the follow up notification never works on this forum.

Paulie_D

I’m working in Bootstrap and would like to add a side menu along with the top nav.

Apologies if I misunderstood but your ‘request’ was very general and didn’t provide us with any code…so it seemed to me as though you were asking for code to be provided.

As I mentioned, we’re happy to help with getting you over a specific issue but general requests are where we ask you to show us what you have attempted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.