Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Blurred filter effect on Modal activation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jknetdesign
    Participant

http://moxxywebdev.com/ram-cpa/our-team#

When I click on a team member to activate Modal the sidebar div fades out. How do I deactivate this effect?

Paulie_D

We need code.

Please don’t make us trawl through your site with Developers Tools to figure it out for you.

You should really know this by now….

Help us help you.

Paulie_D

It’s your site isn’t it…how would you not know the code….or is it something you took over?

Anyway, use inspect Element in your browsers Developer Tools (F12) and I’m sure you’ll find it.

After all, that’s what you’re asking us to do, at the very least that’s the first thing you should be doing.

Paulie_D

Anyway, use inspect Element in your browsers Developer Tools (F12) and I’m sure you’ll find it.

This is you simplest option…find an element that has the effect applied and inspect it…then go through the CSS properties applied AND where they are coming from.

It should be part of your basic web development workflow.

Takes less than 2 minutes.

body.remodal_active .remodal-bg {
    -webkit-filter: blur(3px);
    -moz-filter: blur(3px);
    -o-filter: blur(3px);
    -ms-filter: blur(3px);
    filter: blur(3px);
    }

Line 86 of jquery.remodal.css

Now you have a couple of choices, firstly just comment out that part of the CSS sheet or secondly, find the JS that applies that class/effect and edit it.

I think I’d go with Option 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.