Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Big problem with last version (October 2010) of ajaxing wordpress theme code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    albyz
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    I am a great fan of Chris’s WordPress Ajax Snippet (https://gist.github.com/666394), with it I created an advanced theme for WP and for my blog (skimbu.it). Now I’m going to write an update of my theme and I would like to update also the ajax navigation code (I have the “first version”). Only few days ago I noticed that the code was updated.
    But I have a big problem with the new code, but the same problem there’s in your all ajax theme and I hope you can help me.
    The problem is simple: when you directly load any page of the blog, it doesn’t load naturally, but I can see the content for few milliseconds, then the loader appears and re-loads the content through ajax.

PS: another problem is that if you search more than one word it load a white content.
    And sorry for my bad language.

albyz
    Participant

Hi, I forgot to say I’ll pay 10$ or 20$ (Paypal) for who’ll solve the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.