Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Better Marquee

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pctechtv
    Participant

Hi, I took a tutorial at Lynda.com. This helped me understand actual use very well. Up to now only reading not using. I understand this code decent. My questions are these. How would you get this code to do a animation that moves the picture (marquee) on the stage then off the stage? Do you need to employ jQuery easing for this? I would like to know how to make the marquee (doing a picture on and off the stage) loop infinite and go in either direction when clicking on the buttons. This code does a slick switching of classes on a div to make a form of a looping concept. I am thinking this code is not that far away, but don’t want to miss the good advice I usually get here. Thanks

http://codepen.io/pctechtv/pen/OXzjEX

Atelierbram
    Participant

Probably don’t need javaScript to achieve this effect, can be done with CSS-animations. But before I go further with this one: I wouldn’t mind if you could write what you think about my answer to your former question.

pctechtv
    Participant

Just want to say I have no intentions to not respond. I have so much work I sometimes don’t get back to posts in a reasonable amount of time. However you are absolutely correct that I should do better. Yes I saw somethings about CSS animations mixed with jQuery as a possible option for this. I have been trying to strategist this. I will show, when I find some type of solution. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.