Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Best program or web service for saving snippets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mihaavgustin

I am looking for some good program or web service for saving snippets, i was using Code collector pro and Dash, but not satisfaid, so i am searching for something new.

What program or web service do you use?

chrisburton
    Participant

http://snipplr.com has a bunch of snippets that you can use or save your own. I’m not sure the features you’re looking for or if you just want to organize them.

mihaavgustin

Hi, thanks for replay, i am looking something posibly with cloud feature and with a good sistem for organization and creating a new snippet. Code collector and Dash are good programs, but my computer crashed and i lost my snippets. Web sites are good for sharing, but not when comes to eazy creating new snippet.

I am searching something in between…

Andy Howells
    Participant

I use CodeboxApp if you have a Mac, awesome tool and has a shortcut to reveal a search bar so you can quickly search through saved stuff and copy paste into your text editor.

Even better it has Dropbox support so you can sync between multiple machines, meaning your snippets are always with you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.